My personal website was the home base of my blog it’s first two years in existence. I then moved it to a separate domain, and I’ve now moved it back to my personal website.
As a matter of formality, I would like to make some disclosures here so as to avoid them everywhere else on this blog:
- I work at Christensen & Hymas, a personal injury law firm, as director of internet marketing;
- My wife and I jointly own and operate a marketing technology company, which includes an internet marketing agency and a few other projects we’re working on;
- I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served an LDS mission to Germany 2006-2008;
- I am a board member with Oquirrh Mountain Symphony;
- I have affiliate relationships with several companies, including Amazon.com, and others which will be disclosed here or on a separate affiliates page.
I do consider myself to be a geek, though I’m not really a gamer. I was in band for nearly 10 years. Ubuntu is my favorite operating system. I can sort my way through HTML, CSS, and PHP (aka WordPress), and I quite enjoy classic fantasy and science fiction literature (works by Tolkien are at the top of my favorites list). I read the Worldbook Encyclopedia 1993 Edition for kicks when I was 7, and I took second place at the state level of the National Geographic Bee in 8th grade. I have an unnatural affinity for spreadsheets.
The foods I dislike include: cherries, anything with cherry flavor, beets, pepperoni, Italian sausage, pickles (but I like relish), black licorice, spicy mustard, curry, seafood except when the texture is masked by sauce or breading or cut into itty-bitty pieces so as to mask the texture, and last but not least: non-melted orange-colored cheeses (American, cheddar, etc.). Trust me, the dislike list is much shorter than the other one.
Hmm… anything else to say? Not really. That’s a fair amount of personal detail. Now you basically know who I am, which sorta creeps me out, but not really. I also enjoy making contradictory and grammatical errors, often on purpose to annoy thoze uv yoo hoo mite cair uhbowt such theengz.